October 1st and 2nd 2011
Unfortuantely for the Allies this event followed its historical counterpart. A very closely contested event using, for the first time a ready made Campaign set. Approached with great attitudes by all concerned and no shortage of humour.
Another minor win for the Germans.
The second of this year’s event is Market Garden and will be held on the 1st and 2nd of October at Triple Helix Wargames
The event is now full although you can still email me in hope that you can grab a place should anyone drop out.
Please use the contact page. (e-mail not printed due due to spamming)
- Brownlowe, Chris- ?
- Emsen, Byron- British Paras
- Emsen, Nigel- Royal Dutch Inf brig. (Irish Guards)
- Finch, Matt- British Paras
- Green, David- Grenadier Guards Armoured Company
- Hartshorne, Paul- Guards Armoured Company (30 Corps)
- Hewitt, Gary- US Paras
- Jones, Steve-Welsh Guards (Armoured)
- Martin, Mark- US Paras
- McLeod, Toby- British, 1st Airbourne
- Nettle, Paul- Kings Shropshire Light Infantry
- Parker, Mike- Polish Paras
- Rowe, Ian- Welsh Guards
- Scott, Andy -British Paras
- Street, Sam- Irish Guards (Armoured)
- Bellamy, Paul-?
- Bowman, Steve- Kampfgruppe von Tettau
- Cavanagh, Colin- Fallshcirmjaeger
- Cox, Nigel-?
- Davey, Ben- Kampfgruppe Spindler
- Entwistle, Pete- German ?
- Funnel, James-Kampfgruppe Spindler
- Hall, Tom- Kamfgruppe Spindler
- Legg, Chris- Fallshcirmjaeger
- Keen, Jol- ?
- Marshall, Derek-?
- McGonigle, Brian-Grenadiers
- Roberts, Mark-?
- Robinson, Matt- German Gepanzerte Panzergrenadier
- Wittenbury, Derek- 9th SS Aufklarungs- Viktor Graebner